1 hr 15 mins
DH told me late one evening that he needed a dessert to take to work the next day. I'd made a similar pie before, but couldn't find the recipe and didn't feel like searching. A quick trip to the store, ad-libbing as I went and here you go: a decadent chocolate, peanut butter and hot fudge pie that is good frozen or just chilled or heck! forget the pie crust and pour it into parfait glasses, top with hot fudge and whipped cream and enjoy. This is the reduced fat version and I gotta say- you can't tell the difference!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes.
- 2Using a microwave safe container, thin the peanut butter by heating about 1 minute (should be able to stir easily).
- 3Add peanut butter to pudding mix and whisk well.
- 4Take off the top of the cool whip container and microwave on low for 15 seconds at a time until it can be stirred easily, but is not yet liquid.
- 5Fold cool whip into pudding mixture until completely combined.
- 6Prepare pie crust by pouring 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce in bottom and spread across evenly.
- 7Pour in pudding mixture and refrigerate until set.
- 8Remove pie from fridge and drizzle about 1/2 cup of hot fudge sauce over the top. Keep refrigerated until serving. **This pie may be frozen as well!**.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Houseblend's Chocolate Love
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free chocolate pudding
reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
fat-free cool whip