Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried to find a recipe like this, but couldn't seem to find one. Here is what I came up with.
Make and share this House Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, chopped
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 -2 carrot, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing
- Chop lettuce and cook bacon.
- Arrange all ingredients on top of lettuce except dressing.
- Add dressing, or let each person add their own.
Yummy salad that has everything that I like in it. Thanks for sharing. Made for Best of 2012 Tag.
Wonderful recipe. Make sure you use real bacon, it makes the dish. Reviewed for Bargain Basement cooking tag game.