Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing you can substitute lemons, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, balsamic or even rice wine vinegar for the acid. Use what you have and have a little fun with it. If you wonder why restaurant house salads taste so good it's because they add some salt & pepper on top before serving it to you. .
- 3⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (freshly ground or to taste)
- Mix together in a jar, or use a blender or just mix in a bowl.
- Whatever works for you.