Recipe by SummerThyme
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-S-O! For those of you who love this dip, don't wait for a night out! Make it yourself, treat yourself and treat your famly! Great for company, entertaining just because! This one comes straight from the House of Blues
Top Review by Irishcolleen
I worked at the HOB in New Orleans. Their spinach artichoke dip is the best I've ever had! Can't wait to try this, but it seems like 1/2 lb. of fresh spinach isn't enough. I think I'll use a 10 ounce carton of frozen spinach, thawed and drained well. Thanks for this recipe! :) I'll let you know how it comes out!
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 lb parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 28 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 lb spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, to taste
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In med. bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste. transfer to baking dish and bake at 325 degrees until set and lightly browned, about 35-40 minute serve at once.
- Serving Ideas: Serve with crackers, hollow out a round sourdough bread loaf and fill with the dip and use the bread for dipping or just slice up a baquette for dipping!