1/2 Photos of House of Blues Ginger Lemongrass Soda Water
Found on a restaurant site, this looks really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and sugar in a medium size saucepan; stir until sugar dissolves.
- 2Add lemongrass, ginger, lemon juice and vanilla bean. Bring to boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, cover and let steep overnight.
- 4Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- 5To serve, fill chilled bar shaker(or just use a jar with a lid) halfway with ginger syrup. Top with equal amount of soda water. Strain into sugar-rimmed glasses and serve.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for House of Blues Ginger Lemongrass Soda Water
Serving Size: 1 (1280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: