Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Maggiano's!!
Make and share this House Italian Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce dry mustard
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 ounce garlic (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- 1 quart corn oil
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- Combine mustard, sugar, water, red and white vinegar, and salt in food processor. Mix until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the oils,continue to blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl and add remaining ingredients with wire whisk.
- Store in sealed containers in refrigerator. This makes 2 quarts of dressing.