Recipe by Mille®
Quick, easy, healthy dressing that lasts extremely well in the fridge. Serve on a crisp green salad and top with croutons.
Top Review by Jill77
This is an excellent and easy dressing. I put the ingredients through the blender so it would come out kind of frothy which it did. Then transferred to the cruet with the garlic clove and the pearl onion. Served on a bed of baby lettuces, green onion, red cabbage, grape tomatoes, and of course - croutons. I can't wait to whip up another salad at lunch so I can use some more of this tasty dressing. Thanks Miller.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 small white pearl onions or 1 small cocktail onion, whole
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the whole garlic clove and whole onion and blend thoroughly.
- Test a sample, and adjust or add seasonings to taste.
- Place the clove and onion in the cruet or container that you plan to keep this dressing in.
- Refrigerate, and shake well before serving.