Quick, easy, healthy dressing that lasts extremely well in the fridge. Serve on a crisp green salad and top with croutons.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 small white pearl onions or 1 small cocktail onion, whole
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the whole garlic clove and whole onion and blend thoroughly.
- Test a sample, and adjust or add seasonings to taste.
- Place the clove and onion in the cruet or container that you plan to keep this dressing in.
- Refrigerate, and shake well before serving.