Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple, but so delicious!
- 3 slices provolone cheese, 1/2 inch thick, chopped
- 3 slices genoa salami, 1/2 inch thick, chopped
- kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- red onion, finely chopped, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- red wine vinegar, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all the salad ingredients. Note: Sundried tomatoes can also be added to the salad portion.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, then blend into the salad- just enough to coat it, but not DRENCH it!
- Chill in the refrigerator. Best if made the night before!