1/1 Photo of Houlihan's Thai Chile Wings
This is my attempt to replicate the Thai Chile wings served by Houlihans. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken wings, separated
Sauce (See note in step 2 of recipe regarding sauce)
- 11. Rinse chicken wings, and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in Ziploc bag.
- 22. For the marinade/sauce, in a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, grated ginger, garlic and chili sauce. Mix well, and pour mixture into bag with chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- 3Note - If desired, double sauce recipe and reserve half of the sauce.
- 43. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 54. Coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 65. Bake chicken, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- 76. Once wings are done, toss wings in unused sauce. Serve tossed with chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, and sliced green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Houlihan's Thai Chile Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 262.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g