1/2 Photos of Houlihan's Baked Potato Soup Copycat
1 hr 10 mins
Copy Cat Recipe. I received a ton from my mom.. Here's another...I haven't adjusted anything :O) On some I had to guess on the time and servings if I haven't tried them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in melted butter for 10 minutes in large kettle. Add flour to onions and butter and cook for four to five minutes, stirring until flour is absorbed.
- 2In a separate container, combine water, chicken bouillon, potato flakes, and seasonings. Stir until thoroughly mixed and no lumps remain. Add to onion mixture, one pint at a time.
- 3Add milk and cream, stirring until smooth and lightly thickened. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4In a separate container, the potatoes should be covered with water, brought to a boil, and simmered for 20 minutes.
- 5Combine the potatoes with the soup to complete.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Houlihan's Baked Potato Soup Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.3
- Calories from Fat 647
- Total Fat 71.9 g
- Saturated Fat 44.8 g
- Cholesterol 241.1 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g