Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Saute mushrooms in hot butter with salt, pepper, caraway seeds and parsley.
- When liquid from mushrooms has evaporated, add beaten eggs and scramble mixture.
Made this for a light dinner and the smell of caraway was heavenly. Super easy to make and delicious -- Thanks!
Quick, Easy and that touch of caraway makes all the difference.. Thanks for a lovely breakfast Likeitloveit 29 Apr 07 Made these eggs again and doubled the caraway - Loved it served with an Oktoberfesr sausage, 9 grain toast & mixed asuted sweet peppers
Great recipe. I served it as a starter with course, dark, crusty bread. It almost felt as if we were in some rustic arcadia...