- 1 lb hot sausage
- 5 -7 serrano peppers (use jalapenos or less peppers if you can't handle it)
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces chopped drained black olives
- 2 -3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (more or less for taste)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 16 ounces sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in skillet. Drain.
- Add sausage, cheese, olives, and taco mix to crockpot set to medium-high.
- Stir frequently to mix ingredients and melt cheese.
- When cheese melts, turn to low and stir occasionally.
- Add sour cream if too thick, too hot, need more, etc.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bake in cooked wonton wrappers till set.