1/1 Photo of Hotter 'n' Heck Hot Sauce
Red Hot Chili Peppers's Note:
Easy to make...has a nice flavor to it... Not for the faint of heart... This sauce has been known to clear a stuffy nose...I think this might just be one of the "hottest sauce's " you have tried...I tweaked this receipe from Emeril...BAM!!
My Private Note
5oz bot ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from peppers.***
- 2Place peppers in a large pot cover with water and bring to a rolling boil.
- 3Remove from fire and let steam for 5 minutes.
- 4Drain peppers and place whole (DO NOT SEED, This adds more "heat" to the sauce) in a blender Add vinegar, salt and blackpepper corns.
- 5Cover and set blender to liquify speed for 2 minutes.
- 6If sauce is to thick add some more vinegar a little at a time.
- 7Place in 5oz sterile bottles and enjoy.
- 8Keep refrigerated for longer shelf life.
- 9*** Use rubber gloves when handling these babies...The oil from the peppers can iritate....Avoid touching eyes until you have washed hands a few times to remove pepper oils.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hotter 'n' Heck Hot Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g