2 hrs 30 mins
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
I got this recipe from a woman's magazine years ago. I really enjoy this, especially in the summertime when grillin' & chillin'! Dice fruit and veggies to your desired size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and remove seed from papaya, cut into 1/2" dice.
- 2In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cilantro.
- 3Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- 4Just before serving, toss in cilantro.
- 5Serve chilled with your favorite tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Papaya Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hotsy Corn & Papaya Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (2410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: