Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe from a woman's magazine years ago. I really enjoy this, especially in the summertime when grillin' & chillin'! Dice fruit and veggies to your desired size.
- 2 cups corn, slightly cooked
- 2 papayas, ripe
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded
- 2⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Peel and remove seed from papaya, cut into 1/2" dice.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Just before serving, toss in cilantro.
- Serve chilled with your favorite tortilla chips.