Recipe by Koechin (Chef)
If you like it spicy, than this is for you. However, if you replace the 'Rotel" tomatoes with plain diced ones and leave out the red pepper flakes, you will all love it.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 -10 3⁄4 oz.can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can"rotel' tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crushed rich round cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in bottom of 3Qt. rectangular casserole.
- In large bowl combine broccoli, peas, rice and spread over chicken. Combine soups, 1/4 c cheddar, 1/4 c mozzarella, opt; pepper flakes , Rotel tomatoes and milk. Pour over the the rice mixture. Sprinkle top with crackers. Then with the remaining cheddar and mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 35--40 minutes.
- *If you can not find the Fiesta nacho cheese soup, just use regular cheese soup.