1/1 Photo of Hotdog Rolls With Breadcrumbs
Ernie Eryelle's Note:
One of my great options when friends are organizing potlucks, mini parties or picnics. Simple recipe that needs no cooking experience to get it done!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the hotdogs.
- 2Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- 3Pour the breadcrumbs,spreading evenly, on a tray.
- 4Press, or roll the bread with a rolling pin, to make it thin for easier rolling.
- 5Put in the hotdogs and cheese slice on the flattened bread.
- 6Roll the bread tightly.
- 7Apply some egg at the end to stick the roll together.
- 8Dip the roll into the egg.
- 9Roll it over the tray of breadcrumbs.
- 10Heat up the pan with a quantity of oil sufficient for deep frying.
- 11Deep fry the rolls until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hotdog Rolls With Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.4
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 1210.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.0 g