Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy spiced hot chocolate for after the kids are done trick or treating.
Make and share this Hot Witch's Brew recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1 dash clove
- cinnamon stick
- Combine cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in pan.
- Add the 1/2 cup hot water slowly.
- Heat to boiling, stirring, and cook 2 minutes
- Add milk; but do not boil.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and cloves.
- Beat with mixer until frothy and serve in mugs with cinnamon stick.