Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a great punch to serve during those cold winter gatherings of friends and family.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pint cranberry juice
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 (12 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 5 (12 ounce) cans water
- 2 cups water
- In a large bowl, mix lemonade and orange juice concentrates with 5 12-ounce cans of water and set aside.
- In a large pot, mix sugar and 2 cups water; bring to a boil and let cook until it becomes syrupy.
- Turn down heat and mix in the orange, lemonade mixture, cranberry juice, cider, and juice from the jar of cherries.
- Heat well.
- Place cherries in bottom of cups before adding the punch and serve hot.