Recipe by nightfoxtemptress
low fat version to buffalo wings. I like to use the larger drumsticks for more meat.
Top Review by Marie
These wings are awesome tasting. I am giving 4 stars because to my taste, they were too salty so when I make them again, I will use less garlic and seasoning salt. I used only 4 oz of hot sauce because we like them on the mild side and it was just perfect. This is a recipe that I will use a ton more times and I thank you so very much for sharing it.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 15 -20 chicken drumsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- sprinkle drumsticks with garlic salt, seasoning salt,cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- spray oven pan with cooking spray.
- line up chicken, covering the pan so that no pieces are on top of eachother.
- cook untill done, usual is around 40 minutes.
- On the stove heat franks red hot sauce and butter untill simmering. Evenly pour sauce on top of chicken. Place back in oven for 10 minutes, and serve.