Recipe by KimmieOH
If you like hot wings give these a try. I have even used the sauce on chicken legs.
Top Review by Eugene L.
We used to use a version of this recipe when I worked in the deli off a chain super market, but it was a passed down recipe. We would cost them and fry them in chicken fryer first and then toss them in the sauce and they would fly right out the door.the secret is the Catalina, if it's mixed well it adds a sweetness and vinegar bite at the same time, I just wish I could remember that exact recipe lol and the one for there German/sweet and sour slaw lol.
- 283.49 g Catalina dressing
- 170.09 g red hot sauce
- 14.79 ml minced dried garlic
- 14.79 ml stadium mustard
- 0.25 ml parsley
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml minced dried onion
- 2.46-14.78 ml cayenne pepper
- 2267.96 g bag chicken wings
- 42.52 g package dry onion soup mix
- cayenne pepper
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a small boil.
- Take off heat.
- Place wings in a 9x13 or larger pan.
- Pour a pkg Of Onion Soup mix sprinkle seasoned salt and cayenne pepper over the wings.
- Bake 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- Then spoon sauce over wings, make sure all the wings are well coated Bake 15- 20 minutes or until the wings are done.