If you like hot wings give these a try. I have even used the sauce on chicken legs.
Make and share this Hot Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces Catalina dressing
- 6 ounces red hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon stadium mustard
- 1 dash parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1⁄2-3 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (5 lb) bag chicken wings
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- cayenne pepper
- seasoning salt
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a small boil.
- Take off heat.
- Place wings in a 9x13 or larger pan.
- Pour a pkg Of Onion Soup mix sprinkle seasoned salt and cayenne pepper over the wings.
- Bake 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- Then spoon sauce over wings, make sure all the wings are well coated Bake 15- 20 minutes or until the wings are done.