Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Taste of Home December & January 2010 magazine submitted by Coleen Corner. Listed here for safe keeping. I have not tried this recipe..
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup louisiana hot sauce
- tortilla chips
- celery rib
- parsley flakes (optional)
- In a 3 qouart slow cooker, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, salad dressing and hot sauce.
- cover and cook on low for one hour or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with chips or celery. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Great! I made this recipe for the super bowl party my family had this year. They all loved it! I served it with tortilla chips. I wish I would have thought about the celery sticks before the game. Celery is like parsley to a dish. It's a great garnish, but in this instance, a great way to dip the dip.
This is one of my husband's favorites and all of our friends LOVE it. I use canned chicken to make it even easier. This is super quick and easy to make. Great dip to put in the crock pot when you are having people over.
Great dip! I have made a variation in the oven before, but also loved the idea of making it in the crockpot. This was so easy and very good... love the ranch and cheddar combo, since we don't like blue cheese, which many others call for. Thanks for sharing! PAC Spring '12