Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great recipe I got from a friend. It is a big hit wherever we take it.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jarof tostitos salsa con queso
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken meat or 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) package corn chips
- Combine Salsa con queso, cream cheese and chicken in a sauce pan or crockpot.
- Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally until cream cheese is melted. Serve with corn chips and enjoy.