- 1⁄4 lb white chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup brandy or 1⁄4 cup rum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pint milk
Directions See How It's Made
- place chocolate, brandy and vanilla in a heatproof bowl over a boiling pan, place over medium heat and cook until chocolate is melted.
- remove from heat, but leave melted chocolate in the bowl.
- add yolks and mix until incorporated.
- meanwhile, place milk in a small pot over medium heat and scald it.
- immediately remove from heat and slowly pour over the melted chocolate, stirring constantly.
- pour into mugs and serve immediately.