Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Excellent hot toddy.
- 2 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips (or white chocolate coarsely chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- In a saucepan, combine the half-and-half, white chocolate, and salt.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla; whisk until frothy.
- Pour into warmed mugs.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Very tasty and very easy ~ my kind of chocolate. Made for COMFORT CAFE ~ SNOWQUEEN'S ROUND, January 2010!
I made this for Comfort Cafe. I have never tried white hot chocolate and was surprised how good it was. Rich and creamy...a keeper. Thanks for posting.
Yum! I am so done paying 4 bucks for my local polar bear hot chocolates when I can have it at home whenever I want it! Thanks for keeping this Alaskan girl warm Nursedi!