A great side of beans, or serve as a salad on top lettuce. Pol Martin Cookbook.
Make and share this Hot White Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- heat butter in saucepan over medium heat, add shallots and garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
- add beans and parsley, season with salt and black pepper and cook for 4 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- transfer contents of saucepan to a bowl.
- place vinegar and mustard in another bowl, and mix well. pour in olive oil and incorporate with whisk.
- pour vinaigrette over beans, mix and serve.