1/1 Photo of Hot Whiskey Crepes With Raspberries
Sunshine State College Student's Note:
Came from cosmopolitan.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in the center and crack the egg into the well. Gradually beat in the milk to form a smooth batter.
- 2Heat a medium-size nonstick skillet. Add a little oil and wipe out with a paper towel. Pour enough batter into the pan to coat the bottom, then cook for about 1 minute. Flip the crepe, and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer to a plate and make three more crepes. Set aside.
- 3Pour the orange juice into the skillet and add the honey and butter. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes to concentrate the flavors and thicken the sauce slightly. Stir in the whiskey. Fold each crepe in half, then in half again to make a triangle; slide each into the simmering sauce. Heat for 30 seconds.
- 4Transfer the crepes and sauce to serving plates and sprinkle with raspberries. Dust lightly with confectioners' sugar and top with plain yogurt or cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Whiskey Crepes With Raspberries
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.6 mg
- Sodium 207.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 11.1 g