Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best mixture I have come up with when trying different ways to make this taste really good..
- 1 gallon apple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange rind
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for 3 hours on low in Crockpot.
- Do not boil -- .