- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 5 ounces minced dried chipped beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons minced onions
- crackers or breadstick
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the pecans in butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Place in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and top with pecans.
- Chill until serving time.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers or small bread sticks.