Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from a VFW cookbook. Very tasty.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 5 ounces minced dried chipped beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons minced onions
- crackers or breadstick
- Saute the pecans in butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Place in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and top with pecans.
- Chill until serving time.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers or small bread sticks.
I serve this at a LOT of events and people always beg for the recipe. It will not let you down!
This is absolutely one of my ALL time favorites. You can not go wrong with this dip. It is soooo addictive. I hope folks will give it a try. Enjoy!!