Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried this recipe but thought it may be of interest to someone who is on a healthy heart diet.
- 2 teaspoons polyunsaturated oil
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (250 g) packet firm tofu, chopped
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 100 g broccoli, chopped
- 100 g snow peas
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 vegetable bouillon cube, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- Heat oil in pan, add onion and ginger, cook until onion is soft.
- Stir in tofu and remaining ingredients, bring to boil, simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes or until veggies are tender.