Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
A DELICIOUS alternative to Hot Chocolate. A guilt free drink with almost zero fat!
Make and share this Hot Vanilla recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fat-free whipped topping (to taste)
- cinnamon (to taste)
- Heat milk to just below boiling point, approximately 1 1/2 minutes in microwave safe measuring cup.
- Stir in splenda and vanilla.
- Garnish with fat free whipped topping and cinnamon if desired.
- Serve immediately.
A wonderful alternative to hot cocoa! I used vanilla bean paste and it was wonderful. Made for ZWT 7.
Such a simple yet delicious change of pace. I used 2% milk instead, a little less vanilla and a generous sprinkling of cinnamon. Perfect for the cold weather right now! Plus I struggle with drinking enough milk but this just made milk much better! Thanks!
This recipe is so great. I even love to drink it cold, minus the whipped cream and cinnamon, to pair with some pancakes, waffles, or my favorite desserts. This one's a kepper.