Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
If you love hot cocoa, your going to love the warm feeling of Hot Vanilla. I love this recipe because it is nice to have after coming in from a cold day.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup black coffee (optional)
- Place 2 cups of milk into a microwavable cup, and heat it on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract, and sugar, and stir in .
- If you are a coffee lover then you can put in 1/2 cups of black coffee to make a nice latte with a creamy milk top.
- Set to cool for 1-2 minutes if you don't like it really hot.
Nice change from regular coffee on a very chilly morning. I'll be making this again. Thanks for posting!
I really liked this, and so did my 2 year old!! I did not use the coffee, and I added some cinnimon. I highly recommend doing that because it was awesome!
This really hit the spot, when I wanted something hot but caffeine free, and didn't want tea. I nuked in my glass milk-frother and frothed it a bit for foam. I used Splenda. Made for Spring 2008 PAC.