Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Source: recipesthatcrock.com; Gooseberry Patch Slow Cooker Christmas Favorites. Doesn't look that appetizing, but we thought tasted delicious.
- 8 cups chopped cooked turkey (or 2 lb. thin sliced deli turkey-I recommend smoked turkey)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup turkey broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 hamburger buns
- Add turkey and next 3 ingredients to slow cooker; stir to mix ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours, until cheese is melted.
- Stir well. Spoon filling into buns (will be messy) and serve.