Recipe by ~Rachel~
This is the best (and most delicious!)way to use up those holiday leftovers. What can be better than a cold turkey sandwich with cracked pepper & mayo??...how about a hot turkey sandwich with all the flavors melded together!!
- 8 slices crusty French bread or 8 slices wheat grain bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- left over sliced cooked turkey
- left over prepared stuffing
- cranberry sauce
- gravy (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a buttered griddle or pan to medium heat.
- Form thin "patties" out of the left over stuffing.
- Once the butter is melted, heat and grill the stuffing patties and the turkey slices throughly.
- Toast slices of bread either in a toaster or directly on the griddle. Spread both slices with a generous amount of cranberry sauce.
- Layer on the grilled stuffing and turkey. You may also want to add some brown gravy.