This is the best (and most delicious!)way to use up those holiday leftovers. What can be better than a cold turkey sandwich with cracked pepper & mayo??...how about a hot turkey sandwich with all the flavors melded together!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a buttered griddle or pan to medium heat.
- 2Form thin "patties" out of the left over stuffing.
- 3Once the butter is melted, heat and grill the stuffing patties and the turkey slices throughly.
- 4Toast slices of bread either in a toaster or directly on the griddle. Spread both slices with a generous amount of cranberry sauce.
- 5Layer on the grilled stuffing and turkey. You may also want to add some brown gravy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Turkey Sandwiches (For Leftovers!)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 820.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g