Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best (and most delicious!)way to use up those holiday leftovers. What can be better than a cold turkey sandwich with cracked pepper & mayo??...how about a hot turkey sandwich with all the flavors melded together!!
- Preheat a buttered griddle or pan to medium heat.
- Form thin "patties" out of the left over stuffing.
- Once the butter is melted, heat and grill the stuffing patties and the turkey slices throughly.
- Toast slices of bread either in a toaster or directly on the griddle. Spread both slices with a generous amount of cranberry sauce.
- Layer on the grilled stuffing and turkey. You may also want to add some brown gravy.