Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
quick and yummy! serve with ready made mashed potatoes and salad. Quick weeknight meal!
- 453.59 g deli turkey
- 850.48 g doesn't have to be exact turkey gravy or 850.48 g pork gravy
- 8 kaiser rolls or 8 hamburger buns
- 8 slice cheese (optional)
- Place gravy in skillet to warm.
- Add turkey. simmer until heated through.
- place on rolls. Can serve with cheese if desired.
I have been making this for years. We like to use white bread and but the turkey and gravy between the bread and on top. We then eat it with a fork. This is great with leftover turkey also.
We loved this sandwich!! I used turkey gravy,used the cheese and put mine on an onion bun while everyone else had kaiser rolls. I wish that I could give this more stars! Thanks so much for posting this easy keeper!! Made for My 3 Chefs '08.