1/1 Photo of Hot Turkey Sandwiches
quick and yummy! serve with ready made mashed potatoes and salad. Quick weeknight meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb deli turkey
- 30 ounces doesn't have to be exact turkey gravy or 30 ounces pork gravy
- 8 kaiser rolls or 8 hamburger buns
- 8 slices cheese (optional)
- 1Place gravy in skillet to warm.
- 2Add turkey. simmer until heated through.
- 3place on rolls. Can serve with cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Turkey Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 2138.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 21.4 g