Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This open faced sandwich reminds me of comfort food at its best.
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Place the toast on a large microwave safe plate; top each with turkey, stuffing and gravy.
- Microwave, uncovered on high for 30 to 40 seconds or until heated through.
- Tested in a 1100 watt microwave.
A wonderful recipe--------Thanks for posting.