Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is similar to the Hot Chicken Salad but not QUITE the same. I love the chow mein noodles in it.
- 4 cups cooked turkey, chopped in bite sized pieces
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream soup (I have used chicken, celery and mushroom and they all work well)
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped well
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Blend soup, milk and water.
- Add the almonds and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the noodles.
- Pour into 9 x 11 inch pan which has been lightly greased.
- Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.