Hot Turkey on Egg Bread With Giblet Gravy (Frances Virginia Tea
- 1 recipe egg bread, # 318228
- 2 ounces sliced turkey (per serving)
- 1 cup giblet gravy (per serving)
- cranberry sauce
- Make 1 recipe egg bread. Bake in 9 x 9 pan. Cut into size servings desired 4 or 6. Split-----cover bottom half with 1/2 cup hot giblet gravy. Cover with sliced turkey. Top with other half of Egg Bread. Cover with 1/2 cup giblet gravy. Serve with cranberry sauce. Garnish with parsley.
- Tea Room Notes: This was voted #1 favorite luncheon dish. No other restaurant in town duplicated it.