Recipe by mommyoffour
These are so good. I love serving these little beauties to guests. I use a cranberry chutney, but you can use your favorite.
- 40 baguette, slices 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup shaved turkey breast, finely chopped
- 1 cup shaved ham, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2⁄3 cup chutney
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Brush one side of each baguette slice with butter.
- Place butter side up on cookie sheet.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix turkey, ham, cream, and curry powder.
- Spoon meat mixture onto butter side of baguette.
- Top each with 1/2 teaspoons chutney.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until meat mixture is warm and slightly bubbly.