Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of my son's favorite sandwiches! The dressing makes it all zingy and add in the warm meat, gooey cheese and sweet cranberry sauce...yum!! (I added measurements but I usually just add/spread until it looks right. ;) )
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 lb deli turkey, sliced
- 5 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- Spread the bottom half of the bread with ranch dressing.
- Layer with turkey and cheese.
- Place on a broiler pan and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top half of bread, close up your sandwich and slice.
this is delish! easy to prepare and a filler-upper. great to take on a picnic or road trip. i use low-fat/cal ranch and didn't broil it and it was still a taste treat after letting it sit in the cooler several hours. (hey, can't take a broiler with you on the road!)