Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spicy, hot, and cheesy turkey breasts bake for a surprisingly low-calorie, quick entree for any meal. I created this for my boyfriend who is trying to lose some weight and who loves spicy food, and he really liked it...and has begged me to make it again!
- 3 ounces skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F and turn on/light grill.
- Sprinkle chili powder on both sides of turkey breast.
- Grill turkey breast to just under desired "doneness."( I use a Foreman Grill).
- Take turkey off grill and sprinkle with cheese and hot sauce.
- Immediately put turkey in oven and continue baking until completely done.