Need a new idea for avocados? Here is a quick and easy way to create a brunch, lunch or supper dish. From Betty Crocker's Microwave Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix celery, tuna, mayonnaise, pimento and chilli powder.
- 2Arrange avocados, narrow end to center on a 12 inch plate.
- 3Fill with tuna mixture, spreading to cover entire cut surface.
- 4Cover with wax paper and microwave on high 3 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese, rotate plate 1/2 turn and cook uncovered 3 to 5 minutes or until tuna is hot and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Tuna Salad in Avocado Shells
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.6
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 186.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g