Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a simple, fast snack that sounds really good!
Top Review by MarieRynr
These were delicious! I used ciabatta rolls that I had cut in half and baked them open faced in the oven. I didn't have any boiled eggs handy, so I just used extra tuna. Used strong cheddar cheese, and green onions. I also replaced the green pepper with yellow pepper since I didn't have any green pepper. Also just before I popped them into the oven I sprinkled a little tabasco sauce over them. (just for some spark!) They were totally delicious and I will be making them again soon! They went great with our cauliflower cheese soup. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 6 ounces tuna in vegetable oil, drained & flaked
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickles
- 3 tablespoons ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons onions
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 6 sandwich buns, split