Recipe by Hey Jude
These are quick and fun sandwiches to serve for lunch or for a fast dinner solution. They're great with cole slaw and potato chips.
Top Review by Kree
Wow! These are so quick, easy, and delicious! Even my mother, who isn't a big fan of tuna, raved about them. She said she could hardly taste the tuna at all! I only used about 1/4 cup of the celery and green onions, and the flavors all melted together so well! I think this will become a busy weeknight favorite!
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canchunk-style tuna, drained well and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (including tops)
- 4 onion rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, stir together mayo, relish and mustard.
- Add tuna, cheese, celery and onions, stir until well combined.
- Spread tuna mixture evenly over bottom halves of rolls and top with remaining roll halves.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Place on a baking sheet into a pre-heated 350° oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Unwrap and serve immediately.