Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Hot, juicy and slightly boozy, these hot fruit parcels make a great dessert with cool coconut ice cream.
- 2 large oranges
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 4 passion fruit
- 4 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 4 tablespoons white rum
- 1 lime, quartered length-ways
- coconut ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Peel the oranges and cut them into segments, catching any juice in the bowl.
- Peel the mango, cut into chunks and add to the bowl.
- Halve the passion-fruit, scoop out the pulp and stir into the orange and mango mixture.
- Add the sugar and stir to combine.
- Cut 4 rectangles of foil, each 8 x 11ins and divide the fruit between each piece.
- Spoon over any remaining juice and add 1 tbsp of white rum to each parcel.
- Top each with a lime wedge.
- Scrunch the foil together to seal and transfer to a baking tray.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes and serve hot, directly from the parcels, with coconut ice cream.