Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Vegetarian recipe that sounds great to a meat eater! Haven't tried yet, but this sounds too good to lose!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup scallion, chopped, both white and green parts
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 6 tortillas, 8 inch
- hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the beans through jalapenos and mix very well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread thinly over one side of each tortilla and roll up firmly. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper, or lightly oil baking sheet. Cut ends off the tortillas and cut remaining sections into about 8 pieces. Place on baking pan and bake about 10 minutes, or until slightly brown. Move to a platter and serve with hot sauce.