Fully cook julienned ham may be replaced for the salami, this yields four smaller potions I would definately double to serve more than four --- this is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets (make certain that the florets are completely dry before using)
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 10 slices dry italian salami, julienned (can use more or less)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- fresh ground black pepper (optional and to taste)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- 2If using the garlic powder mix in with the sour cream; set aside.
- 3Meanwhile in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl combine the broccoli florets with green onions and butter; cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, remove and stir.
- 4Continue to cook for about 2-1/2 to 3 minutes longer or until the florets are just fork-tender.
- 5Drain the tortellini and add to the broccoli mixture along with salami, sour cream and basil.
- 6Return to microawve and cook until heated through (about 1-2 minutes).
- 7Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste if desired, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.
- 8Allow to stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Tortellini Salad With Salami and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.3
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 809.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cheese tortellini